Living arrangement suitability for Release Ordered Home Detention

Prisoners must provide details of the address at which they intend to live.

This address, and the other people that live there will also be assessed for suitability.

This address does not have to be a prisoner's parent or partner.

The prisoner can contact Housing SA or a suitable volunteer organisation such as OARS Community Transitions for housing assistance. DCS staff can also assist prisoners with housing referrals and assistance to seek suitable accommodation.