Advice for those on Home Detention

The home detainee must live at the nominated address. If this address is to be changed then the Home Detainee must notify their Community Corrections Officer.

This new location and living arrangements will have to be assessed and approved before the Home Detainee can transfer to this address.

The change to living arrangements can only be approved by the court (if Court Ordered Home Detention) or Community Corrections (if Release Ordered Home Detention).


A person on Home Detention must not leave the residence without prior approval.

If urgent medical treatment is required the 24hr Monitoring Centre must be contacted on 1300 796 199.