Zoom instructions for Windows PC or MAC
Please note all Zoom meetings are recorded and reviewed by the Department for Correctional Services.
- Visit http://www.zoom.us and select “JOIN A MEETING”
- Enter the Meeting ID provided by the Officer at the Prison, then select “Join”
- Follow the onscreen prompts to download and install the Zoom web-browser plugin (this must only be done once)
- If you consent to being recorded, click “Continue”
- Select “Join with Computer Audio”
- Once the meeting is over or if you would like to leave the meeting, select “Leave Meeting” and then confirm “Leave Meeting”.
DCS are not responsible for technical assistance with Zoom.
If you require help, please view the Zoom Help Centre website.