Zoom instructions for iPad or iPhone
Please note all Zoom meetings are recorded and reviewed by the Department for Correctional Services.
You will need the Zoom Cloud Meetings application installed on your device. For installation instructions, see Zoom getting started with IOS.
- Open the app and select “Join a Meeting”
- Enter the Meeting ID provided by the Officer at the Prison, then select “Join”
- If you consent to Zoom having access to your devices microphone or camera, select “OK”
- Select Join with “Video”
- If you consent to being recorded, click “Continue”
- Once the meeting is over or if you would like to leave, select “Leave” and then confirm “Leave Meeting”.
DCS are not responsible for technical assistance with Zoom.
If you require help, please view the Zoom Help Centre website.