- Making Changes
- Education & Training
- Sexual Behaviour Clinic
- Violence Prevention Program
- Domestic and Family Violence Intervention Program
What is Making Changes?
Making Changes is a general offending program designed to assist male and female offenders in adopting an offence free lifestyle. The program aims to increase participant’s understanding of what led them to offending and to understand points where different choices could have been made.
What is involved in this program?
The program is divided into three phases. Offenders will be assessed to determine which phases will best assist in developing or strengthening an offence free life. The topics covered in the program include:
- Core beliefs and cognitive distortions;
- Managing emotions;
- Substance use
- Relationships and social functioning;
- Communication and conflict resolution; and
- Empathy and Victim Awareness.